If you want to win this awesome goodie bag then tell me what you would like to see here on Girl About Film…
THIS COMPETITION IS CLOSED
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: ©Girl About Film and girlaboutfilm.com whose registered website is at girlaboutfilm.com through wordpress.com.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://girlaboutfilm.com/giveaway!!! the competition can only be entered via girlaboutfilm.com for one week
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be November 5th 2015. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Answer the poll question(s) in line with the particular competition (What would you like to see on Girl About Film)
- Fill in your contact details; Name and E-mail address.
- Both forms, contact details and poll question (What would you like to see on Girl About Film) must be completed to be in with a chance of winning the giveaway.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
- (1) Sabotage (2014) Blue-Ray + Digital Ultraviolet (Certificate 18)
- (1) Blood Ties (2013) DVD (Certificate 15)
- (1) Horns (2010) Novel by Joe Hills
- (1) Sin City playing cards
- (1) The Hunger Games Mockingjay – Mockingjay pin
- (1) The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 – key ring
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winner(s) will be chosen on November 5th 2015 at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to ©Girl About Film and not to any other party.